Talks, seminars and conventions
|Talks, seminars and conventions|
What better way to learn more about the latest techniques in photography and Photoshop then by watching a live demonstration. Using a digital projector and laptop computer I aim to educate, inspire and entertain.
As an experienced public speaker I’m comfortable speaking to audiences of all sizes and at all levels of ability. I actively encourage audience questions and love a bit of banter.
For trade shows and conferences, bespoke presentations can be arranged focusing on a specific product or subject. Prior notice is required.
For more information or to
book send me an e-mail or phone me on 01342 717428
Important information for UK Camera Clubs:
Due to overwhelming demand Gavin is fully booked for evening talks to camera clubs and photographic societies for both 2013 and 2014. Bookings for dates later then this are currently unavailable.
My range of lectures to camera clubs and photographic societies are extremely popular and early booking is recommenced. In order to make best use of the limited time I have available for evening talks please be aware of the following…
- There will be at least 50 photographers in the audience for Gavin’s talk.
- There is a gap of at least 18 months since Gavin’s last visit.
- Talks last approximately 2 hours including a 20 minute interval
- UK talks cost £100.00 plus travel at cost
- Journeys with over 1 hour traveling time from my home (West Sussex) may incur addition expense.