All Day Workshop
My all day workshops are an extension of the camera club evening events but with several hours of extra time I can go in to greater detail and with a slower pace. I enjoy mixing Photography and post processing tips and tricks during my workshops, so you can expect plenty of both. I aim my workshops squarely at the intermediate photographers of this world and will be including many of the following topics.
- On location photography shoots ( pre-recorded videos) and live Photoshop edits
- Simple photography ideas which can be reproduced at home
- Photographing water with flash and building an image in Photoshop
- Endless Photoshop and Photoshop Elements tricks
- Audience participation include some fun “photo challenges”
Below is some general information which I would ask that you read and then, if you’d like to invite me to speak to your club or photographic society then fill in the enquiry form below and we’ll get back to you.
- There will need to be 50 or more photographers in the audience.
- There has been a gap of at least 18 months since Gavin’s last visit.
- All day workshops last approximately 6 hours including a 45 minute interval
- All day workshops cost £400.00 plus travel at cost
- Locations over 90 minute traveling time from the Gatwick area may incur addition expense, at cost, such as overnight accommodation