Camera Club Evenings
My current evening / short workshop is entitled Lighten Up! I’ll be talking and showing some great ways to light your photos. All the photography and post processing is all done live and consists of a wide variety of photo subjects from candles to portrait photography.
Due to overwhelming demand Gavin is fully booked for evening talks to camera clubs and photographic societies until mid 2018. All day workshops are available.
My previous talk Snap Happiness is no longer available for new bookings.
My evening lectures to camera clubs and photographic societies are extremely popular. Whilst it would be wonderful to visit every camera club that invites me, I have limited time available. Below is some general information which I would ask that you read and then, if you’d like to invite me to speak to your club or photographic society then fill in the enquiry form below and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
- There will need to be 50 or more photographers in the audience.
- There has been a gap of at least 18 months since Gavin’s last visit.
- Evening talks last approximately 2 hours including a 20 minute interval
- All day workshops last approximately 6 hours including a 45 minute interval
- Evening talks cost £100.00 plus travel at cost
- Locations over 90 minute traveling time from the Gatwick area may incur addition expenses, at cost, such as overnight accommodation