Amazing Borders No1 – ACTION SET
|The Amazing Borders No1 action set is exclusive to GAVTRAIN.COM and adds some eye catching frames and borders to your images with one click of the mouse.This action pack contains 35 borders, including timeless classics such as the simple key line and creative borders such as 3D bowed effectsInstant Download. Once through the checkout, you’ll be offered the chance to download the action set. Don’t worry if you can’t download now, you’ll also receive an email with the action pack attached.Try a sample border by downloading this FREE action|
Need help installing the actions? This video might help.
- Can I put the actions on more then one computer? The licence is for one user, so yes you can as long as YOU are the person using the actions.
- Can I buy just one or two of the actions rather then the whole set? Sorry, they only came as a set
- Will the actions work in Elements? No. Some of these actions use things that are not inside of Photoshop Elements
- Are the actions going to overwrite my original image? No. These actions apply the border only to a copy of your image and never the original. That said it’s always a good idea to save your work before running the actions.
- Do I need a powerful computer to run these actions? All the actions will work just fine on any computer, but some of the actions use a lot of steps which can take a several minutes to run, so please be patient.
- What size images will they work on? In theory the actions will work on any sized image, but the best results will be seen on images that are between 2000-4000 pixels on the longest edge. Basically the bigger the image (number of pixels) the smaller the border will appear.
- How do I resize my images to the best size? You don’t have to, but if you’re unhappy with the result I’ve included an optional action that will resize the image for you.
- Are they’re any options or controls I need to set? No. All the border actions require just one click on the play button. You can then sit back and watch the border being made.
- I’d like to adjust the finished border, is that possible? The final step of each action is to flatten the layers. Pressing CTRL+Z (CMD+Z on MAC) will undo the last step an give you access to the layers that make the border effect.
- Can I resell or pass on the actions? No that is strictly forbidden. As is tweaking the action steps and then passing them off as your own